Dea's Interview with: PREMIERE

Hey what's up world.. I go by the name "PreMiere" from Brooklyn, New York.

How long have you been doing music?
Well.. i been writing music without recording since i was about 12 years old, started recording at 18, i always had the passion for music but It was long before my mind was set on becoming a recording artist. I had to understand that this was a life making decision and also a long term goal which consisted of commitment and dedication.


What's the first song you made?
Good question... cause i really don't remember lol.. i think it has to be this song titled "Bring It Back" if not that's the closest to the first song i ever recorded which was pretty dope lol.

What's your favorite song?
My favorite song is actually on my next project.. it's titled "Self/Made" i think it's pretty much self explanatory, but the concept was really based of a situation i have recently experience and as the song goes on i bluntly speak on it.

How would you describe your music?
My music is very commericial at the same time realistic.. i like to have to fun while i am creating at the same time stay level headed.



Do you do live performances?
I have done many show's.. having the chance to travel outside my envirnoment to showcase my music to other people in their home town's is a blessing.. and it's even better when the crowd accepts your music and welcome you in as though i feel performing in front of a huge crowd takes a lot and is quite a feeling that a entertainer would never get use to speaking from experience.

Lessons learned down the road?
I learned to remain focus at all times, music is something you can't do when you want to do it or better yet when you have the time to do it, this industry needs your life time support and dedicated if it's something you want as bad as the next artist wants it. As of for my own i always remind myself to stay humble and always have fun with my work. The results are way more satistifying when your having fun. A valuable lesson i learned is to always be true to yourself, before you can allow anyone to accept you for you.

What would be a great musical experience to you?
The greatest experience to me would be having the chance to travel outside my normal environment getting the chance to showcase my talent..

Do you have a favorite artist and quote from them?
I dropped out of school because I wasn't learning fast enough.. I learned from real life better. - Kanye West

What are you working on now?
I am currently working on my project titled "Your All Welcome", be on the look out for my single "GYSO" which will be released sometime in July/August. You will be hearing a lot from me, I hope to keep all my fans and supporters satisfied.

Who do you look forward on working with?
I am simply a fan of GOOD MUSIC!. There's alot of artist out there, but not alot of GOOD MUSIC out there. With that said there's a few artist i would love to work with, there's some i had the chance to and accomplished that, and there's some that i haven't had the chance to.

So where could people find you and tune in to your music?
I wanna encourage everyone to check out my sites to find out more info about up and coming events, show, and dates plus lastest releases it's all worth it.

twitter.com/myworldpremiere // youtube.com/myworldpremiere // myworldpremiere.com

Thank you. - PreMiere