Grownnow.com!


Everyone is born with three talent traits, one is music, one is logic, and one is art. I and my good friend Steve were born with the talent trait of art. I remember I use to check out his myspace albums everyday and look at everyone one for a good hour and 30minutes, I even tried mimicking his work before (keep that low lol), his graphics were just that ill. Not to long ago he made a .com for "Grown Productions" and my jaw literally dropped, I never knew he could draw AND paint realistic pieces, just being on his site and looking at his work inspires me to work harder at all my artistic endeavors. Check out some of his work, and if check out GROWNNOW.COM! and follow him on twitter twitter.com/grownx2

BEFORE
AFTER

REQUEST
This is the original Graphic piece
Watch step by step as he goes back to basics and
recreates it in a painting