Young Love My Ass

I hate hearing people under eighteen saying they're in love, because in all honesty, you're too young to know what love is. I'm nineteen years old and it isn't until my current relationship that I realize the times before when I thought I was in love I really wasn't, just merely high infatuation.


I know some might get upset at the statement "you're to young to know what love is" but when your young you still developing and learning a lot, your understanding of love is also developing. You go through the emotions, hurt, arguments, joys and etc to build your knowledge of love, but just because someone comes into you life and introduces a feeling/connection to you that seems like love doesn't mean it is love.


Sometimes people come in your life for a season to teach you one thing, do not give seasonal people lifetime expectations.