Souljah Boy over Bow Wow


Yeah so I know they're "beef" is said and done with but I was listening to "Turn My Swagg On Remix" with Soulja Boy featuring Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, And the Fabulous Loso, and as I'm listening i thought to myself, what hot artists wanted to jump on bow wow's songs for a remix? I remember Bow Wow talking some mess about how he doesn't have to work a day in his life, or his kids, and I'm like your such a spoiled LAME. If someone presented me with some lyrics that were written by T.I., a hot beat and told me I'd get paid for it, you damn right I'mma do it, but that's so simple boring and plain, and honestly I think its sad, your idolized and known in the media for someone elses' talent. At the end of the day and the end of Soulja Boy's career he made his way to the top, he made his beats, he wrote his songs, he created a name, put his peoples on and this alone give him the right to pop shit about artist who rent they cars, and considering he did it and has been doing it since he was young Bow Wow isn't even in a category to fuck with Soulja Boy. But hey that's just my random opinion.