Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's my Mommy's birthday! I said it in my head and teared, I love her so much. To me it's crazy though, they say time heals all wounds, but in this case I feel as though the more time that passes, the more it hurts. But today isn't about mourning, it's a CELEBRATION! It's the day God blessed Christiana Brown with a beautiful baby girl named Agnes Pierre who gave birth to me. The blessing God gave lives forever in many hearts, this woman is such a powerful individual to those who were able to meet her, and even loved by people who know of her.

I keep her alive every step and every move I make. To this day there is nothing I cant face or go through, I am more than prepared to handle any obstacle or peril because of her knowledge, and because of how she has taught me to live.

I walk with an Angel by my side. Every step I take is to make her proud.