Shyne Puts Diddy On Blast



It looks like Diddy’s true colors are being put on blast. This is not the first time we’ve heard about Diddy’s lying ways. In our interview with Former Bad Boy Mark Curry, he also revealed to us some of Diddy’s ways. Shyne says he never spoke to Diddy prior to his release:

Diddy: It’s a blessing that [Shyne's] coming home. I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can’t wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I’m quite sure he’s been using his time wisely and has some heat.”

Shyne: “I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of Sean Combs’ imagination. He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victims of the incident.”

We hope Shyne does not get deported back to Belize. It would be unfortunate to see someone who was once on top of the world go from prison, and now facing deportation.